2013 Summer Job Camp
Open to ALL high school grads, CTMAA - through the Petaluma Adult School - is offering a six-week HANDS ON pre-apprentice training course this summer. Looking for a high-paying entry-level manufacturing job right out of high school? Want to better prepare for your college engineering courses? THIS is the class for you. Check out THESE Links:
- What you‘ll study, why you should take this course
- More Details - When, Where and Who?
- Apply for Admission Note: Course is "MFG Summer Camp" June 10 to July 12, 2013
What Is A CTMAA Apprenticeship?
The U.S. Department of Labor and the State of California certified 4-year program consists of documenting 8000 hours of on-the-job training in the employer's facility and 4-years of classroom, shop and lab work.
How Does Our Program Work?
- Apprentices must be sponsored by an employer and must be 18 years of age.
- Both the employer and apprenctice sign a State of California and Department of Labor 4-year indentured apprenticeship agreement.
- Classes meet one night a week for four hours throughout the school year.
- Non-apprentices may enroll in classroom course modules.
Use the video controls to play, stop, fast-forward or expand to full-screen.